Stories I've Told
1. How my best friend David & I spent nine hours on the phone one Sunday when he had THEE worst hangover ever.
2. How my friend Shy's dad flipped out on my other friend Manny because no matter what, he ALWAYS leaves the door open
3. Dad & me went shopping for baby gifts and everywhere we went, there was a double of his car.
4. My friend Joel showed me how to make cheap noise-canceling headphones
5. The bullshit story I told my parents so i could sleep over shy's
Stories I Want to Tell
1.What goes on at Gamestop
2. The story of a teenage girl tryin' to raise a baby when she's madly in love with the oblivious & absent baby-daddy
3. Teenage survival n strange situations
4. This one vampire adventure dream I had once
5. Awkward relationships ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You had a vampire adventure dream? Impressive. I like your want-to-tell list and all the details too from the stories you've told recently. Start writing.
ReplyDeletelol. it's impressive i've had a vampire dream? lol
ReplyDeleteI love reading about awkward relationships because those stories tend to be the funniest. If that is the direction you're going in, then I look forward to reading it. Also, story option 2 sounds like it could be one of the awkward relationships you can write about. It has a lot of potential.
ReplyDelete-Ren T.
Please write your vampire dream into a story! i always have crazy awesome dreams that I should make into stories but i never do. I want to live viacariously through you so i can be lazy, haha. But thanks for reminding me that i am not the only person who considers writing stories from my dreams.
ReplyDeletehaha! i'll try. the dream is super old & i wrote it all down in a notebook so i wouldn't forget.
ReplyDelete