I've enrolled in advance creating writing for this semester and the prof. has asked us to write a blog. Nothing major but just something to put up and express our feelings on writing. I think I'm just going to post this little free-write exercise she asked of us in class around our beliefs in life and of writing. Here are mine.
What I Believe:
1. I believe in laughter, the louder, the better.
2. I believe in friends that never call back but always leave voicemails.
3. I believe in arguing over 'stupid shit' till we both agree to disagree.
4. I believe writing isn't art but a most creative way of keeping sane.
5. I believe in best friends and failed romances.
6. I believe that I don't need a large vocabulary to make the words on the page sound pretty.
7. I believe in just the right amount of scotch in my coffee every morning.
Rules I'll always follow:
1. Be friendly, it'll find you the greatest gifts.
2. Enjoy the silence, who knows when you'll get it back.
3. Never lie...ate least not a bad lie that can be revealed almost instantaneously.
4. Make sure David did what he was suppose to.
5. Brush your teeth AFTER you've eaten breakfast so that you can enjoy your meal free of mint.
6. Shower at least twice a day, once in the morning, once before bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment